The rules of acceptance for this award nomination are as follows:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire.
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
Since I’ve recently listed some things about myself, I’m going to copy Jeff somewhat and modify my 7 things. I’m going to list 7 things I love about my neighbourhood because I think that where we live also says a lot about us.
7 things I love about my neighbourhood:
1. I’m a two-minute walk to Lake Ontario
2. Organic, bird friendly, fair trade coffee.
3. The sound the streetcars make on their tracks.
4. Two grocery stores, a hardware store,a library, pharmacy, post-office, hockey / lacrosse arena and a beer store are all within walking distance.
5. In the summer, it’s cooler by the lake, in winter, warmer.
6. You can go for a walk and run into about 10 people you know, sometimes staying out for hours after having been invited in for a beer.
7. It has an endless supply of colourful characters that feed my writer’s brain. There is never a shortage of inspiration.
Since the images for my Tuesday posts all come from this neighbourhood, I’m going to nominate some of my favourite photography / art blogs:
CBuggins Photo Blog http://cbugginsphotoblog.wordpress.com/
Postcards from Colorado http://postcardsfromcolorado.wordpress.com/
Patterns of Nature http://patternsofnature.wordpress.com/
The Art Motel http://theartmotel.wordpress.com/
Googsy’s Photography http://googsy.wordpress.com/
Mike’s Look at Life http://m5son.wordpress.com/
Elena Caravela http://elenacaravela.wordpress.com/