I would like to thank fellow blogger Carrie at the Write Transition for her nomination of my blog for the Kreativ Blogger Award. She was one of the first readers I had and I am flattered by her nomination and encouraging words.
The rules for the Kreativ Blogger Award include:
- Display the award image on your blog.
- Acknowledge the nominator.
- List ten things about yourself that readers probably don’t know.
- Pass the award along by nominating at least six other blogs you enjoy reading. Although it’s a little bit “chain letter”ish in that regard, it is a nice way to show others you appreciate and enjoy their dedicated words.
So, here are ten things you may not know about me 🙂
- I have a secret love for late seventies / early eighties heavy metal bands.
- I choose vanilla over chocolate 100% of the time.
- My favorite pair of shoes are my doc martens with a union jack on the toe.
- Despite my master’s degree in library science, I never return my books on time.
- I flush public toilets with my foot.
- I will do laundry but not ironing.
- If I didn’t have to cook for my family, I’d eat spaghetti out of a pot everyday.
- I cry every time my kids watch UP.
- Say Anything is the best romantic movie I’ve ever seen (even after all these years).
- I turned my white hair purple by accident, but now I like it so am keeping it that way.
As for my blog choices, they are listed here.
- All Kidding Aside
- The Life of a Novice Writer
- Lucid Gypsy
- Worth Fighting For
- Chronicles of Illusions
- A View from the Middle
I wish I could have listed more blogs, because I follow so many blogs by incredibly talented people! Thanks again for the award.