About this blog:
Thank you for visiting Postcard Fiction, a spot for literary exploration in fifty words or less. For more of an explanation about the genre of postcard fiction, I’ve done my best to describe it here.
I am a writer from Toronto who loves for very short fiction. This blog is my chance to experiment. Please comment or critique. I am always striving to improve my writing. Or if so inspired, leave me your own story.
Please drop by my website, Janet Koops: I write. Here my blogging covers a broader spectrum of topics and is a chance to get to know me better. I can also be found at Koopcakes, a place for me to post photos of, you guessed it, cakes.
Other places to find my writing:
- Sometimes and Exposure – Camroc Press Review
- I Kissed an Android Yesterday – The Rusty Nail
- Shelter – One Forty Fiction
- Fall Out – Fiction 365
- Like Magic – Blink | Ink no. 11
- Since Beth’s Wedding, Voices 2011
- Tasting Notes – Voices 2012
- A Pocket Guide to Family History, Our Canada, March 2012
- Walking Shoes http://www.creative-writing-now.com/walking-shoes.html
All images and text on this site are © of Janet Koops, unless another author is indicated.